Free Download Alexander Blach Textastic full version standalone offline installer for macOS. This is a powerful and fast text, code, and markup editor.
Overview of Textastic for macOS
This is a powerful and fast text, code, and markup editor. With support for more than 80 source code and markup languages, it brings the powerful syntax coloring engine of the iOS source code editor to the Mac. You can use your own TextMate- and Sublime Text-compatible syntax definitions.
It is based on the code editor that powers the iOS app. It uses native macOS APIs like Core Text for maximum speed. It offers code completion, file navigation with the symbol list, and support for modern Mac features like Auto Save and Versions to make your life easier.
Features of Textastic for macOS
- Syntax highlighting more than 80 programming and markup languages
- Compatible with TextMate and Sublime Text 3 syntax definitions and themes
- Open files in tabs
- Open folders in a sidebar
- Find in files
- Print files
- Symbol list to quickly navigate in a file
- Emmet support built-in
- AutoSave and Versions
- iCloud document sync
- Full support for Dark Mode
Technical Details and System Requirements
- macOS 10.13 or later
- Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor