Free download Adobe Muse CC 2018 for MacOS it is a web design program, as is Adobe Dreamweaver. However, while Adobe Dreamweaver is for the person who is more experienced with web design and writing code, Muse CC is for the amateur.
You don't need to know how to write code to use Muse CC. In fact, you won't see a bit of code the entire time you use the program.
You can download your required edition or portable from "Previous Versions" section, further you can also FREE download Adobe Dreamweaver for MacOS
Adobe Muse CC for MacOS 2018 Overview
Instead, Muse CC 2018 for MacOS is a WYSIWYG editor. Most of the web designing you'll do in Muse CC is nothing more than drag and drop. In other words, it's easy as most WYSIWYG editors are.
However, since Muse CC is from Adobe, you can expect the amazing bells and whistles that make it great. Just as Photoshop is ten steps ahead of other photo editing programs, you'll find that Muse CC is one of the best (if not the best) WYSIWYG editor on the market today.
Features of Adobe Muse CC 2018
- Simple site planning, lay out your site visually.
- Use the new Layers panel to control elements of your design.
- Design with familiar Adobe tools like the Eyedropper, Smart Guides, Paste in Place, and Edit Original.
- Choose from hundreds of typefaces, including Adobe Edge Web Fonts hosted by the Adobe Typekit service, web-safe fonts, and system fonts.
- Add Google Maps, YouTube videos, Facebook feeds, HTML5 animation files, and more to your sites without writing code.
- Parallax scrolling. Create stunning effects with just a few mouse clicks
- Preview desktop, smartphone, and tablet versions of your websites.
- Review websites with your clients and make modifications before websites go live.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- macOS v10.13, macOS v10.12, or OS X v10.11 (64-bit)
- 2GB of RAM
- 1.1 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space (approximately 1.5 GB) required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)