Free Download Adobe Character Animator CC 2021 for MacOS to create a character and animate it with your own performance. Character Animator uses your expressions and movements to animate your characters in real-time. So when you smile or nod your head, your character does, too. It's so fast, you can even stream your animations live.
You can also FREE download DxO PhotoLab for MacOS
Overview of Adobe Character Animator CC 2021 for MacOS Benefits
Character Animator allows you to import artwork from Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator, and breathe life into them. You can do so by first capturing your performance using a camera, microphone, keyboard, mouse, or touch screen. While you're performing, Character Animator mimics your facial expressions, synchronizes mouth movements to your speech, and provides complete control over all aspects of a character’s movement.
In this app you can turn the head or other reference such new gestures include your motor. When talking about the movements of your lips program is able to coordinate well with the movements of the characters lips. According to the laws of physics animations just for situations such as a fall, hit, jump and create.
Overview of Adobe Character Animator CC 2021 for MacOS Features
- Create a character in seconds.
- Put your best face forward.
- Animations with legs — and arms and heads.
- Animate in seconds with Characterizer
- Easily re-use your best takes
- Magnets to make your animations livelier
- Improvements to walking behavior
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Processor: Multicore Intel with 64-bit support
- Operating system: macOS X Version 10.12 or higher
- RAM: 8 GB of RAM (16 GB or more recommended)
- Hard-disk space: 3 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Display: 1280x1080 display (1920x1080 or larger recommended)
- OpenGL: Latest qualified graphics driver for your GPU, with at least OpenGL 3.2 support
- Hardware requirement for recording: Webcam (for face tracking)
- Microphone (for audio recording and lip sync)
- Headphones (to prevent recorded audio takes from being re-recorded in subsequent takes)