Free Download Adobe After Effects CC 2022 for macOS to create cinematic movie titles, intros, and transitions. With After Effects CC, the industry-standard motion graphics and visual effects software, you can take any idea and make it move.
You can download your required edition or portable from the "Previous Versions" section. Further, you can also FREE download Apple Motion.
Overview of Adobe After Effects CC 2022 for MacOS Benefits
Create animated titles, credits, and lower thirds. Start from scratch or with one of the animations presets available inside the app. There are countless ways to make your text move with After Effects, from spin to swipe to slide.
Combine videos and images to send a UFO across the sky, blur out a logo, or create an explosion—the possibilities are endless. And there are hundreds of effects to get the look you want, from adding fog to changing colors to making it snow.
After Effects works seamlessly with other Adobe apps, creates comps, and immediately sees how they look in Premiere Pro CC with Adobe Dynamic Link. Import work from Photoshop, Illustrator, Illustrator, Illustrator, Illustrator, Illustrator, Character Animator, Adobe XD, and Animate CC. Use Team Projects to collaborate with editors no matter where they're located. And After Effects is integrated with 300+ software and hardware partners.
Adobe offers a complete set of animation apps that work with all your ideas—and each other. Use After Effects CC to create cinematic movie titles, intros, transitions, and more; use Animate CC to create interactive vector animations for games, apps, and the web. Animate characters in real time with Character Animator CC. And move seamlessly between them with the most comprehensive integration out there.
Overview of Adobe After Effects CC 2022 for MacOS Features
- Advanced puppet tools for mesh sculpting
- Get depth passes from native 3D elements
- Supercharge your animation flow
- Responsive Design — Time
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- macOS v10.6.8, v10.7, v10.8, or v10.9
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 4 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- Additional disk space for disk cache (10 GB recommended)
- 1280×900 display
- OpenGL 2.0–capable system
- DVD-ROM drive for installation from DVD media
- QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime features
- Optional: Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated ray-traced 3D renderer