Free download Udemy Learn Redis from Scratch, A comprehensive guide to learn and use the Redis data structure store, Created by Eduonix Learning Solutions, Eduonix-Tech.
You can also FREE download Packt – Hands-On Incident Response Analysis
A database is a crucial aspect of applications that are often only considered as an afterthought. However, for many developers deciding which database to use when building apps is a critical decision.
Among the many popular data structures such as MySQL, MongoDB and Oracle, Redis is slowly gaining popularity within the NoSQL databases. Although, it already plays a supporting role for many companies including Twitter and Github, Redis is now gaining traction as a primary database.
This Redis tutorial is the best place for you to progress from a newbie to an advanced user of Redis. Go from knowing nothing about Redis, to actually being able to create an application using this powerful database.
This Redis course has been specifically designed for beginners who have never worked with Redis before. You will learn everything you need to know about Redis, including what is Redis, what is this database best used for, how to install Redis on your system, etc.
You will learn everything about the basic fundamentals of Redis such as the different data structures, various clients that work with Redis, different key-value pair commands (scan, config, commands, and client), how to persist data to disks and even the different methods of persisting data.
Who this course is for
- Students who are completely new to Redis and are looking for learning this technology from the ground up will find this course very useful
- Students should have basic knowledge of web programming and databases such as MySQL or MongoDB
What you’ll learn
- Learn to use Redis in your web projects
- Understand and master Redis philosophy and development techniques
- Master Professional Redis tips and tricks
- Create a complete professional project using Redis