Free download Udemy Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing: Buffer Overflow, step by step Learn how to debug & exploit Buffer Overflows and get a shell access on a system, Created by Bassam Darweesh.
You can also FREE download Udemy – Japanese Course for Absolute Beginners
This course will take you on a journey of learning and understanding the system fundamentals and deep dive in debugging to understand how CPU use registers with the memory also how the buffer overflow vulnerability occurs.
Once you are able to understand how hackers think, you will be able to use your new skills to continue your learning in ethical hacking and penetration testing.
We have designed this course to enable those aspiring to enter the information security field. This course is perfect for anybody who is passionate about developing their skills in the field of Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing and Information Security. No prior training is required to take this course as we will start with the basics. We welcome anyone with a thirst for learning.
Who this course is for
- Anyone Planning to be Ethical Hacker, Penetration Tester, Reverse Engineer, Malware Analyst, Security consultants, etc.
- Anyone preparing for CEH, LPT, OSCP, OSCE etc.
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started
What you’ll learn
- Step by step of how to build your own virtual hacking environment & penetration testing Lab
- Step by Step of how to download & install the needed tools
- Learn How to use the immunity debugger for system Application debugging
- Understand how the CPU use the registers with the Stack
- Learn & Understand how the buffer overflow occurs
- Learn how to Use a debugger to examine the crash
- Learn Shellcode & how to generate using MSFVenom
- Identifying bad characters
- Targeting the EIP register & Exploit buffer overflow vulnerability