Free Download Mastering VMware vSphere 6.7: Effectively deploy, manage, and monitor your virtual datacenter with VMware vSphere 6.7, 2nd Edition by Nick Marshall is the fully updated edition of the bestselling guide to VMware’s virtualization solution. With comprehensive coverage of this industry-leading toolset, this book acts as an informative guide and valuable reference.
You can also FREE download VMware vSphere 6.7
Mastering VMware vSphere 6.7 Book Description
VMware vSphere provides a powerful, flexible and secure foundation for next-generation applications and datacenters that help you with your digital transformation efficiently.
- Deep dive into areas like management, security, scalability, availability and more with vSphere 6.7
- Design, deploy and manage VMware vSphere virtual datacenters
- Implement monitoring and security of VMware workloads with ease
Overview of Mastering VMware vSphere 6.7
Step-by-step instruction walks you through installation, configuration, operation, security processes, and much more as you conquer the management and automation of your virtual environment. Written by certified VMware vExperts, this indispensable guide provides hands-on instruction and detailed conceptual explanations, anchored by practical applications and real-world examples.
Mastering VMware vSphere, 6.7, Second Edition begins by covering an overview of all the products, solutions and features of the vSphere 6.7 suite, comparing the evolutions with the previous releases. You’ll learn to design and plan a virtualization infrastructure to drive performance analysis and then proceed with the workflow and installation of components.
Along with new network trends that will help you in optimally designing the vSphere environment, you will also learn the best practices involved in configuring and managing virtual machines in a vSphere infrastructure. With vSphere 6.7, you’ll make use of more powerful capabilities for patching, upgrading and managing the configuration of the virtual environment. The concluding chapters focus on core vSphere components as storage and network and you will learn all you need about resource management followed by topics as high availability and disaster recovery, troubleshooting, monitoring and security.
What you will learn
- Get a deep understanding of vSphere 6.7 functionalities
- Design a virtualization environment based on VMware vSphere 6.7
- Manage and administer a vSphere 6.7 environment and resources
- Get tips for the VCP6-DCV and VCIX6-DCV exams
- Implement different migration techniques across different environments
- Deploy and understand different concepts of VMware vSphere 6.7 lab
This book is the ultimate guide to vSphere, helping administrators master their virtual environment. Learn to:
- Install, configure, and manage the vCenter Server components
- Leverage the Support Tools to provide maintenance and updates
- Create and configure virtual networks, storage devices, and virtual machines
- Implement the latest features to ensure compatibility and flexibility
- Manage resource allocation and utilization to meet application needs
- Monitor infrastructure performance and availability
- Automate and orchestrate routine administrative tasks
- Mastering VMware vSphere 6.7 is what you need to stay up-to-date on VMware’s industry-leading software for the virtualized datacenter.