Free download Lynda Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Essential Training, how to create new databases, design tables, define relationships, Created by Adam Wilbert.
You can also FREE download Lynda – Everyday Statistics, with Eddie Davila
Description of Microsoft SQL Server
Master the fundamentals of SQL Server 2019, the industry-leading database management platform from Microsoft. In this course, instructor Adam Wilbert equips beginners with the core skills they need to create and manage SQL Server databases. Adam begins with the basics, showing how to install SQL Server and log into a local database server.
In this course you will learn how to create new databases, design tables, define relationships, write queries, and use stored procedures and built-in functions. Plus, he demonstrates how to perform crucial database administration tasks, such as backups and restores, security enhancements, and performance monitoring.
Topics Include :
- Installing Management Studio
- Enabling features with SQL Server Configuration Monitor
- Creating a database
- Creating tables with Transact-SQL (T-SQL)
- Creating relationships between tables
- Creating views
- Creating user-defined scalar functions
- Backing up and restoring SQL Server
- Monitoring and management