Free download Data Science from Scratch: Complete guide to master data process, mining, data-analytic, neural networks, machine learning in Python, Linear Algebra, Statistics, Coding, Applications Decision Tree by G.S. Collins. Published by Independent Pub. Become the master of machine learning with this powerful guide. English | 151 Pages | EPUB | ISBN: 1660153492, ASIN: B083TB9DM4
You can also FREE download Windows 10 For Beginners
Description of Data Science from Scratch
Written with the beginner in mind, this detailed guide breaks down everything you need to know about deep and machine learning in a simple, easy-to-understand way.
Machine learning is a fascinating and ever-growing field, and its development will shape our futures. Now, you can understand what makes this topic so powerful no matter your level of experience.
With a wide variety of vital topics, this book is your all-in-one ticket to understanding machine learning. Plus, you’ll also learn bonus content, such as Generative Adversarial Network (GAN) models and why they’re so important.
With simple explanations designed to get you comfortable with the maths and statistics behind machine learning, this book is perfect for both the novice and the pro.
What you will learn
- Learn How to Get Started with Jupyter Notebooks
- Understand Python Using Various Data Structures
- Perform Object Oriented Programming Using Python
- Use The Most Common Libraries Including Numpy, Matplotlib, and Pandas
- Learn and Recap on The Basics of Linear Algebra and Statistics
- Comprehend Machine Learning Algorithms Like Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, K-nearest neighbors and Decision Trees
- Discover Deep Learning Concepts Like Convolutional Neural Networks and Recurrent Neural Networks
- Implement CNNs and RNNs using Keras Deep Learning Framework